Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good evening, Blogville (pop. 28,000,000)!

Take me to your reader......

I have arrived at this place after frustrations too many to number, too horrific to describe, and too soul-crushing to bear. Twice today my dumb phone has simply gone black after I had composed elaborate texts describing my thoughts in exquisite detail! Once, a comment that I wanted to make on another blog just...evaporated....into cyberspace because the comments were Facebook-based. Facebook hates me. Or my computer does. If I try to enter a comment or status beyond 4 lines in length, the whole thing freezes up, and I lose all of my content. I feel silenced, strangled, ignored, unheard. But, I have a LOT to say, mostly unsolicited advice and esoteric observations. Join me, will you, gentle reader?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! I am so excited to have a bully pulpit and an accessible outlet for all of my thoughts! But, once they're gone, will you please tell me to stop?

      Delete
  2. Uh oh...the Kracken has been released. No putting her back in now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certifiable right now because I took a 5 year old to Walmart at 5p.m. to buy school supplies! When we got on the road home...we were behind a HOUSE. Yes, some whacko was moving a manufactured home at 5:30 on a weekday down the only road that leads to my part of the world. Therefore, can you help me with your reference to "Kracken?"

      Delete